How to Invest in a Solrise Fund
- Click Connect Wallet in the top right corner and then click Solflare.
Once you’re logged in, you can subscribe to real time browser notifications.
In order to invest in Solrise funds, you need to have USDC on the platform.
- Click on your wallet address in the top right corner and then click My Account.
- Click Deposit.
- Type in how much USDC you want to deposit, click Deposit and approve the transaction.
- Find the fund you want to invest in from the list in Step 1 and click on their name.
- Type in how much of your deposited USDC you want to invest in the chosen fund and then click Invest and approve the transaction.
You’ve now successfully invested in a permissionless, on-chain digital asset investment fund.
Check your dashboard by clicking on your profile icon on the top right of the platform and you’ll see how all your investments are doing.
Note: You can check entries and exits on the bottom of each fund page.
As you can see, the $10 deposit from this guide is the most recent in the fund.